You can send us your manuscript by email to email@example.com.
You can send us your manuscript by regular post if the format of your work necessitates it.
- Please mention the reason you are contacting us in the Subject line of your email or your presentation letter, followed by the age group your work is intended for.
- Also please add a synopsis of your work and letter of presentation containing your complete contact information, including your email address.
- If your file is too large, please drop it on a digital storage space (Google Drive, One Drive, etc.) and copy the link into your email. Avoid any link with an expiry date (such as Wetransfer).
- For mail submissions, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope if you would like us to return your manuscript once we have reviewed it.
- We are currently most interested in work by Canadian authors, or by people residing in Canada. However, we invite people from under-represented groups to submit their manuscripts.
We receive a large number of manuscripts every day; therefore, it is not possible for us to respond to authors whose manuscripts we have not chosen. Authors who have been chosen will be contacted within four months of us receiving their manuscript.
Thank you very much and we hope to hear from you soon!
Division Parfum d’encre
4388 Saint-Denis St., Suite 315
Montreal (Quebec) H2J 2L1